Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award - I'm a Lucky Recipient!

        Lisa's Dinnertime Dish has moved.  Please visit me at my new and improved blog site!  The new address is http://lisasdinnertimedish.com.  I look forward to seeing you at the new site!!


     Well, today has been a great day!  I am very honored to have been given theVersatile Blogger award by Everday Mom's Meals.  I am just thrilled, it means so much to me!




The Rules of this Award Are:

1.  Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2.  Share 7 things about yourself
3.  Send it along to 15 other Bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!



Seven Things About Me:
1.  I have known my husband, Steve since I was 13 and he was 12, but didn't start dating him until I was 18.
2.  I sing in a praise band at our church with my husband, Steve and our son, Alex (they both play guitar).
3.  I was a music major in college and I also play the saxaphone and flute.
4.  I have a serious addiction to buying shoes and apparently it's hereditary, because I've passed it on to my two daughters, Nicole and Kelly.
5. I hate doing laundry and so I taught my kids to do their own laundry by the time they were about 13 years old
6.  I love to travel and am always looking for an opportunity to take a trip.
7.  Along with the rest of my family, I have climbed to the top of the Sydney Harbor Bridge.  It was an awesome experience! 


I'm Awarding These 15 Blogs:

     Congratulations to everyone.  I am very happy to be able to pass this award on to all of these great blogs!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lisa you definitely deserve this great award and thank you so much for passing it on to me! You are such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on receiving this award, Lisa, and thanks for passing it on to me. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lisa and thank you so much for the award. I thought my day was going pretty good so far and now it just got even better! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Lisa on your well deserved award! Thank you so much for passing this award on to me I am truly honored. Hope you are having a very special day and hope to be seeing you soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete